Friday, November 03, 2006

Your Business Focus... Success


We have been told time and time again to focus, focus and focus if success is to be reached in an enterprise. I am sure you have probably heard of many other clichés used so often that entrepreneurs just don't pay heed to what it really meant.

Forget trying to implement the high technologies or advanced mindsets when the low technologies and fundamentals mindsets have yet been optimized on. This blog attempts to do just that. Optimization of the basics, getting the best of what is easily acquired and some are even freely available.

Bear with me, I have so many ideas, technologies, mindsets and concepts that I want to share with all of you. Make my blog, your regular reading stop and I guarantee you that it will return you many times over for just the time invested in reading it.

Laurence Kuek

No comments: